Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome To myblog...

Yoboseyo! Hi all....My name is Ilhami Bin Abdul Malik...People call me Ami...but since i entered UNITEN, i prefer them to call me ilham eventhough they keep continue calling me ami...huhuhu...I'm single but not available...huhu,guess why?...coz that not my pariority at da momment...Mybe in da future i would counter someone who really fix to myself n share the same thought about love with me..i prefer to get long with all my friends whose remain by my side when i got problem, when i were dying, when really hopeless n all of these ,strenghten my spirit...Friend for me someting i really appretiate most in the journey of life...Before this i would say without them, i can survive..that was my old me..But then i realize, not all matter can be done by oneself, its need of suporting from each other...I do enjoy myself till now have lot of friends, tanx frenz..u all my soul..

When I'm free, i luv doing thing that i really wanted to..like jogging,playing play station 2, playing soccer, the most i like is watching korean drama series...It really great...I less watching malays drama mybe they seem lot of querell, n i hate it most...compared the Korean, its lot of comedies...My first drama i watch is 'all about eve', then winter sonata, The snow queen, my gurl, Fullhouse,weding, All In, coffee prince n lots more...seem i really addicted to korean drama, i had bought korean dictionary...The life full colors do realy attracting me..huhu..

Anyway i had lot to share with u all, maybe in da future i will write more..
sugo haseyo!!

No comments: